0 comments

Here are my charcoal drawings.
the first are the two figures of a male and a female form. I was inspired by the measurements I learn in the drawing class in creating a figure. this charcoal drawing was done in a paper that has been sunk in water mixed with coffee. the reason for that is I wanted the get the effect of a very rusty looking surface given it an ancient vibe. the two figures I did an interpretation of what Neo-figurative for me are look like.

the second image appears to be more realistic. the darkness of the charcoal can strongly presenting a certain emotion. I used the benefit of the intensively dark tone to create this image of man who is in sitting position with feet upon his chest and with his head bow down suggestion that he is feeling upset and lonely surrounded by darkness and emptiness.
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to " "

Post a Comment