0 comments

I recently enjoy the use of watercolour. I found it effortless and it gives me a sort of flow almost calmness and restrain even though I get a little concious and aware in executing the colour tones and the brush strokes for it may collapse the whole idea or concept.
for me what keeps the facial expressions to hold in place is because of the skull. But I believe every bones and veins play a role in showing emotions even if its invincible to the human sight. sometimes lack of movements says a million. in this two pieces where I use the skull as the expresser to show a sense of despair and unconditionally sorrow..what inspires me to do this artworks is from a previous work;'Death in the Sickroom' by Edvard Munch. he;s artwork strongly indicates death with the gloomy atmosphere and figures showing despair but blunt expressions almost dead. thus it influences my artworks. the deep mysterious feelings human tends to hide given them a lifeless facial reactions towards feelings as if the skull is on the outside and the skin are inside. almost like death is wearing them and they are emotionless like a corpse.
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to " "

Post a Comment